Thursday, November 12, 2015

Revised Black Friday Shopping!

Before I start to say anything, the baby center community is amazing! If you need any advice on cloth diapering go to their "Cloth Diaper" board! I have gotten a ton of advice there and other moms are more than willing to pour out their wisdom on us newbies :) I have also been able to get a ton of cloth diapers from the "Cloth Diaper Swap" board for good prices! Most of my stash has now come from there! So now I realize that I need to redo my Black Friday wishlist!

- 2 Wet bags
- 1 to 2 dozen Diaper Rite Bamboo Flats (Large)
- 2 to 3 snappis

With the help of the Cloth Diaper Swap boards I have been able to fill out my newborn and one size diaper stashes! :) Now all I need is a few more items and I will be able to be ready for LO to get here! And that is three months away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment