Thursday, November 12, 2015

Flooded Closet!

Earlier I talked about in the blog post "Unexpected Adventures" that I came home Tuesday after school to find that the apartment's water heater above us was leaking and I soaked our closet floor. Two days later it still smells like mildew and I'm not sure what to do. I can't open the window because it is just too cold out so we have a commercial size drying fan running in our master bedroom. Last night I noticed that the power strip that is plugged in behind our dresser wasn't working. I'm hoping that the water didn't get to the electrical socket. And that there is no damage. A power strip is an easy thing to fix. We are just lucky that it didn't damage anything important. :) Hopefully I will be able to get the mildew smell out and that the carpet won't start to mold.

No comments:

Post a Comment