Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Econobum Diaper Cover Review

I got my Econobum covers in the mail last Friday. And now I am going to give a review of them.
They are thinner than the Bumgenius that I got in the same order and the PUL is of lower quality. When I snap or unsnap them I'm afraid I'm going to tear the diaper cover. The cover itself is very thin and it makes me nervous about it would actually work as a good diaper cover. Needless to say I am not a fan. I definitely wouldn't have a whole stash of these. But I have to say ordering these covers was a rookie mistake. No wonder they were on a BOGO. You get what you pay for. Little one isn't here yet so I have time to destash these and find better covers. However I am disappointed with the overall quality of the product. But compared to plastic pants they are much better.
Overall I paid only $5.98 for each diaper but I would not buy them again. There are much better covers you can get out there for only a little bit more money.
If your budget is tight I would rather have you use Econobum covers than disposables.
Now on their aesthetic appeal. Econobums are very bland. Not many colors to choose from however as a budget option that helps keep the prices down. Even as a cheap diaper cover I expected more from Cotton Babies. I have learned now to do a bit more research and ask around before I just go buy a diaper since it is on sale. So I now have six zinnia diaper covers to destash.
 Note: I received no compensation for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment