Friday, November 6, 2015

Nicki's Diaper Cover Review

I just got my Nicki's Diaper cover in the mail today and I was really excited to give a review. 
I really like the fact that it has double leg gussets to keep any poop explosions in. And that it has extra strength behind snaps to prevent from tearing the PUL by an over zealous caregiver. The elastic in these is very strong and I don't think that it will wear out like some other diaper covers. On the label it says that the diaper cover goes from 7 to +35 lbs so this is a diaper cover than can go from birth to potty training. Also the price for these covers is very affordable ranging from $10 to $12 dollars for a quality cover that will last. Onto the ascetic appeal. This cover is adorable it has constellations on it and it is the Little Dipper pattern. The cover is more of a cobalt blue, I originally thought it would be a bit more of the navy, but it is still so cute. It's a great gender-neutral pattern. I definitely would recommend this diaper to anyone, and I will be adding more to my stash.
Note: I received no compensation for this review.








No comments:

Post a Comment