Friday, November 6, 2015

Black Friday: what are you after?

What are you after for black friday? Or are you even going black friday or cyber monday shopping?I'm after cloth diapers of course. But mostly stuff for my newborn stash. I've split my list into three tiers according to my needs/wants.  My goal is to get all the diapers we will need for LO on Black Friday since he is due Feb 2016.

Here is my wishlist for Black Friday
Tier 1:
-Newborn Stash
  6-12 Thirsties Duo Sz 1 Covers

-Other
  2 Pail Liners
  2 Medium Wet Bags
Tier 2:
- One Size Stash
  3-6 Nicki's Onesize Diaper Covers
  3-6 Thirsties Duo Sz 2
  2 Sm Disana Wool Covers
  2 Med Disana Wool Covers

-Other
  1 Doz Large GMD Flats
  1 Doz Bleached GMD Flats
  1 Doz Diaper Rite Bamboo Flats
  3 Snappis
Tier 3:
  6-12 Bumgenius 4.0 pocket diapers

No comments:

Post a Comment