Monday, May 2, 2016

Flats Handwashing Challenge!


I will be participating in Dirty Diaper Laudry's 6th Annual Flats Handwashing! This event is the one that made me get excited about cloth diapering. I really love flats and they are a major part of my stash. On this blog I will be documenting my experience for a week. The flats challenge starts May 16 and ends May 22! Go sign up now if you would like to join! I'm really excited about this and I hope you are to! This is the event that led me to use flats as a big part of my stash. Yes I have pockets, AIO, prefolds, and fitteds. But flats have a special place in my stash. They are great for traveling and we even took them to the beach with us when we traveled since they are less bulky any other type of diaper. Flats are cheap enough that you can have +100 flats if you really need them. Personally I love the Diaper Rite Large Bamboo Flats. I have tried the Nicki's Cotton Flats & And the Diaper Rite Cotton Flats and I feel like they aren't as absorbent. However the Bamboo flats that I have do shrink so be forewarned about that. Flour Sack Towels also known as fst are popular however when I used them for my heavy wetter he soaked them clear through. I am a college student and stay at home mom. I don't find cloth diapering any harder than using disposables, because my son is allergic to disposable diapers. I hope this challenge will inspire you to just give cloth diapering a try.
http://dirtydiaperlaundry.com/announcing-6th-annual-flats-and-handwashing-challenge-may-16-22/Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment